Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 39 - 44 days to go... 5 mile run tomorrow!

I'm excited and nervous about the five miles tomorrow.  It'll be quite an accomplishment for me to pull off. I'm not even sure if I have enough music to last me that long! (ha)

Which brings me to another music request.  MUSIC SUGGESTIONS Part Two, please.  Keep your ideas coming.  I can't do this without music!


To give you an idea of what kind of music really gets me running, these are my top 5 "go to" songs when I'm lagging:

1.  Lose Yourself (Eminem)
2.  Paradise City (Guns N Roses)
3.  Let's Get It Started (Black Eye Peas)
4.  I gotta feeling (Black Eye Peas)
5.  Pretty Vegas (INXS)

I'm also psyched about my 5K on Sunday - can't wait!!

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow -

xo
Jen

PS:  After posting this blog - found this web site:  Running Music mix  It's really cool  It seems this site has taken the time to find songs and figure out the beats per minute to help you with your run.  I just started exploring the site but it looks really cool.

PSS:  That web-site wasn't as great as I thought it would be, still interesting to kick around at but thought it was going to be more.

No comments: