Friday, March 12, 2010

day 33 - 50 days to go Happy Weekend!




A marathon is like life with its ups and downs, but once you've done it you feel that you can do anything.

-Anonymous 

This quote  came from Runner's World via Nicole  - thanks, love it.  It's pretty much my main reason on setting such a giant goal for myself.  I truly believe it's important for my psyche to know that things are within my power if I gather necessary information, believe in myself and work hard.  So many times and about so many things I've mentally beat myself into thinking, "I can't."  It's a process but this is one of many steps towards doing anything and everything I want to.

Nothing exciting to blog today.  Went to the gym to "cross train."  The eliptical machine seemed ridiculously easy, even on a pretty decent level.  The machine says I burned 300 calories and went 2.5 miles in 30  minutes but I'm skeptical.  I don't remember that thing being so easy but I haven't done it since I started this training... maybe I'm just in better shape!

Tomorrow I weigh in at the good ol Weight Watchers.  Fingers crossed for a little good news at the scale!

XO
Jen

1 comment:

Azrhiaz said...

Well didn't someone say, "If you think you can or can't, you're right." Just hold fast to your inner vision and it'll manifest!

I agree with you on the elliptical thing. I should use my heart monitor next time I do it to see how accurate it is! :)