Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 22 - 61 days to go - Goodbye Jazz :(





We had to say goodbye to our Jazz today.  She wasn't feeling well and the vet recommended we let her go.  It was a hard goodbye and I'm sad.  I'll miss her very much.  We're devastated, even though we know we did the right thing by her.  We had her for 15 years and she's been through a lot with us.

I started the marathon training today.  I'm following this program:  http://running.about.com/od/halfmarathonracetraining/a/runwalkhalfmarathon.htm?nl=1

It's a run/walk 1/2 marathon training program and I think that's probably the best approach for me right now.  It's dictated by the same woman who got me running 30 mins - so we'll give it a shot.

xo
jen  


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jen I'm sorry. :-(

Unknown said...

thanks, Ang. We'll be OK. It's tough.

Angie said...

Jen ~ I am so sorry for your loss. It's amazing how much joy and love our furry little friends bring into our lives. Take care!

Unknown said...

thanks, Angie.