Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 13 - 132 days to go - out of sorts

This moving thing has really thrown me off!  My eating has been atrocious and I really am not looking forward to having to weigh in on Saturday.  It's going to be scary - I feel puffier.  I'm trying not to freak out.  Life happens.  We (actually, I, I can only speak for myself) - I can't be 100% perfect all the time.

I have to figure out the grey area and not get tempted into chucking it all because of a few rocky, stressful days of take out and eating on the go.

Thank God for that 5K yesterday I really needed it.

For the record, when I posted the time yesterday, I gave myself a full minute by accident.  After doing the math and looking at my notes, I did it in 36:53.... I guess it was wishful thinking that I thought it was 35:53!  Oh well.  Kind of like when I first started going to Weight Watchers 10 years ago and told the lady that I was 5'7 only to learn that I was 5'5.  The horror.  I mean I truly believed I was 5'7, so it was sad and shocking to all of a sudden be 2 inches less.

I'm still satisfied with the time, according to Map my run the pace averages to 11:54 and the speed 5.04... breaking the 5 mph mark makes me happy :)

Anyway, here are some pictures from yesterday's 5K:

Frannie and I pre-race:


And here we are post race - victorious!















Hope you all had a fantastic Monday, see you tomorrow.

I think I'll try to get in a run tomorrow.  Need to get back into the groove.

XO
Jen
Post a Comment