Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 67 - 14 days to go - Weighing in on weigh in!

Yay!  The scale was good today!  Said goodbye to another 2.6 pounds this week.  I guess running nine miles does have its upside :)

I'm down about 10 1/2 pounds since beginning training (down an overall 66.8 since joining Weight Watchers 3 years ago) and can honestly say I'm between a size 12-14 now -- not a 16 in sight!

I'm feeling pretty good and I'm only 4 1/2 pounds away from my race day goal weight!!  Good things happen when you commit to change and work at it.

And to celebrate my weight loss I will be getting Greek food and swilling my Saturday night martini - lol...

Of course, tomorrow I'll be up bright and early to do my 4 mile run around Nutley to keep on track.

Have a happy Saturday!

XO
Jen

3 comments:

Angybby said...

Congrats!!! 2.6 lbs! Woo Hoo! You're amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ang!!

Kathy said...

Hooray for you ... -2.6 ... that's awesome! Sorry I missed the meeting yesterday, just wasn't feeling too great. Good luck with your training this week, race day is quickly approaching and you're doing great! See ya Saturday!