Thursday, February 25, 2010

day 18 - SNOWED

If the snow doesn't stop soon... this is going to be us marathoners at the Jersey shore.

Today was a rest day - hopefully I'll be able to get the the gym tomorrow or I'm going to be running around my kitchen table for 30 minutes.  That's gotta get old.  ;)

I felt slightly better today, I really am lucky to have such love, friendship and support in my life.  

Focusing on the positive and moving forward - You can try to throw actual snow in the way or metaphorical ice - and my journey will go on - there will always be a detour or another road to take.

xo

Jen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I love that picture! Our chat really motivated me today. Sorry you've had a rough couple of days. Onward!!!!

Unknown said...

thanks, Ang - you're the best!! thank you for everything xoxo - life is good. :)