Saturday, February 20, 2010

DAY 13 - 70 days to go... Ooops.



Well don't I feel foolish.



I weighed in at Weight Watchers this morning and the woman at the counter congratulated me on a "great" week... Down 2 pounds.

Well so much for my Cranky Pants Rant of yesterday.  The Running/Weight loss Gods obviously thought it was time to deliver me a little bit of good news for my hard work.

Though, I was up 1.8 (which I still feel a little robbed over) from last week -- 2 pounds is still two pounds and I'm heading in the right direction.

Today's a rest day...  and I'm taking it.

A side question for you all...  Have you seen that movie, "THE SECRET?"  is it worth picking up?  I like that kind of thing.    Lemme know.

xo
Jen

PS:  Happy Birthday, running buddy and partner in crime,  ANGELA - hope you're having a great day!!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

I would definitely recommend watching The Secret! It blew me away and I have utilized it to my advantage which I think everyone has the power to do! It's basically common sense! LOL
But do see it! 8)

Amy and Jen said...

thanks, Kim!

Nicole said...

Way too go:)
yes..The Secret is sooo worth it. It is all about the laws of attraction,positive thinking, visualization, & how they play a role in achieving goals.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Nic - ever since you recommended it, I've been thinking about it -- my friend Lisa has a copy -- going to pick it up from her this weekend!!

Azrhiaz said...

I have the audiobook of "The Secret." Whenever I'm feeling down and powerless, I pop it in. I'm particularly fond of Disc 2. :)

Congrats on the 2 lb!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Karen -- audio version in genius.

Unknown said...

It's the whole "mind over matter" thing but delivered in an interesting way. I doubt anything will be new information to you but it will reaffirm that you are on the right path. It's too bad that a few of the people they chose for the film are total hypocrites.