Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hollywood Half - pictures are worth a thousand words...

Official recap to come…

All you need to know for now:

click picture to enlarge
And yes if you look at my avg. pace / splits - the last 2 miles were that hellacious… And if you want to know why - peek at the elevation map and also factor in a wicked headwind trying to push you further down the hill…

And somehow, I still got a mighty nice piece of bling and even managed to grit through the pain and smile for the camera…

sitting in front of a pastry case of non-organic and
gluten-filled delights helps me muster happy after hell

Oh and spoiler alert… even with a hellacious last two, I PR'ed. Oh yes I did.

Real recap to come once my body isn't feeling so broken. Lots and lots to tell you.

XO
Jen



6 comments:

Jogging on Coffee said...

Congrats! Looking forward to the recap :)

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear about the ENTIRE weekend!

Jen said...

Congrats! I found your blog through the list on the Hollywood Half Facebook page. I was going to run it, but I ended up not quite making it to this one. Sounds like you had a pretty good time!

Noodles said...

A PR!? Way to go, lady!! You = rockapalooza.

Unknown said...

thank you, thank you! :-)

*~*~* Tracy said...

Great job on your PR! And nice bling!