Thursday, April 5, 2012

3 Things Thursday

1.  Tomorrow, I'll be hopping a plane and heading back West for business and this:



2.  Last night I ran a JOYFUL, not too hard, not too easy - little two mile run. Could've ran forever… Put my head in a good place for the half.


3. Going away is soooo hard. I miss my little musician so much:


He's four and a half and his favorite toy is a real guitar that he is desperately learning to play. He even loves putting it away in it's case properly.

Happy Thursday!

XO
Jen







8 comments:

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Have a great time this weekend and good luck!

Sherry @ Life from my persective said...

Aw, I have another friend heading out for that race. Super jealous :) Have a great time and have a great run!

Overhauling-Me said...

Have a fun time and a great run!
Your little guy is too cute. My youngest is 4 too. Fun age!

nikki said...

have a wonderful trip & a wonderful half!!! so excited for you.... xoxoxo

Caroline said...

safe travels!
hope to see you there!!

Michelle said...

Have a great trip and good luck!!

Jason said...

safte travels and a wonderful negative split 2 miler to send you on your way.

Have you recorded the little man playing the guitar so when you go on trip you have it with you?

RunToTheFinish said...

hope your travels were safe and the race is good!!