Saturday, March 24, 2012

Are these tee-shirts awesome or obnoxious for our kids?

I was in Target last week and looking for some new sweats for my little guy and some new tech tees for me.

While browsing the the kid section I came across this series of tee-shirts. 

I didn't know what to think about it. I kind of think they are cute but are messages like "Train through pain" too much for a 4 year old - 7 year old to process appropriately? 






Thoughts?  All of these shirts came in sizes from about 4T and up…

I am all for encouraging kids to be more active and to have confidence but there is something about a few of these that kinda rubs me the wrong way but I can't put a finger on it. Maybe there's something obnoxious about a six year old telling me he's going to school me. Could be it. Ha. 

Curious on what you think.

Have a great weekend!

XO
Jen


Post a Comment