Thursday, November 24, 2011
The Macy's Day parade, food, family and football and of-course giving thanks.
My heart swells with gratitude when I stop to really think about all the wonderful things in my life.
1. I am thankful for my family.
2. I am thankful for my friends.
3. I am thankful for having found running.
4. I am thankful for fellow bloggers and the support I get from other runners.
5. I am thankful for iTunes, sport beans, Gu and other stuff that support my run.
6. I am thankful for Facebook, Twitter and other means of connecting to others.
7. I am thankful for my followers and commenters because sometimes it's what keeps me going.
8. I am thankful for Saucony and Brooks for sneakers that support my over-pronating feet perfectly.
10. I am thankful for my health and an injury free body.
I can go on and on. I am so thankful to be on this journey.
Now I'm looking forward to being very thankful for a great meal and day with the fam.
Enjoy your holiday.