Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best Running Songs

I appreciate those of you who run without music. I may give that 'no music' thing a try sometime but for now, I LOVE running with music. Music inspires me, motivates me, moves me. It provides escape and enjoyment. I've "disco-gunned" thru tough spots, I've "banged my head" to distract me from pain and I've even belted out love songs and show tunes during long runs to keep the boredom at bay.

I am constantly on the hunt for good running songs. 

Some of my faves right now are:

Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
On The Floor - J. Lo.
Born This Way - GaGa
Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Beautiful Day - U2
S&M - Rihanna
All I do is Win- Wiz Kahlifa
Til I Collapse - Eminem
Paradise City - Guns N Roses
Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen

Also Kimberley Locke has a great 4 song album called, "Four on The Floor" on iTunes - the whole album is great running music.

My favorites change on any given day. Tomorrow it might be Earth, Wind and Fire and Madonna. The next day it could be a White Stripe song and the Goo Goo Dolls. 

So I'm wondering - what are your favorites? What do you consider the best? Or are you a non-music runner?

XO
Jen

Post a Comment