Friday, December 9, 2011

Foto Friday

Do you "Like" I <3 to run on Facebook?  You should like them if you get a chance.  Totally worthwhile.

They post a ton of great pictures.


There are motivational ones:





There are straight to the point ones:



There are social networking ones:




And there are "cheeky" ones:
(This one had a caption: 
Running - better than plastic surgery)
Not enough miles on the planet for my ass ever
to resemble this but still a great picture

Somedays I even whip out my camera...
This is just a basic screenshot of my two mile run from this morning:

Pretty proud of that second mile that's super fast for me!

It's funny because I always have this need to precede, "fast" with "for me." I'm working on that.  I shouldn't discount my effort because one man's 8 minute mile is another's 10, 12 or 14.

We are all runners at the end of the day. Our asses don't have to look like picture number 4 and we don't all have to all come in first in our age group.  However, if the quest for a better looking ass,  a faster time or a healthier heart is what keeps you in the game -- so be it.  

Have a happy Friday everyone!

Do you have any favorite running posters or pictures that make you smile or feel inspired?

XO

Jen






6 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

I like them on fb too and I always enjoy what they post. Have a great weekend!

Mandy said...

HA! That's way faster than me! I think I'd have to start running Ultra's to get my butt like that. ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments -

Suz, they are great. I love them.

Jason - LMFAO!! I knew that picture would be, um, motivational!! hahaha…

Mandy-It's way fast for me too! If I thought that an ultra would hand me any body part that looked that good, I would sign up for two of them!! LOL ;)

nikki said...

thank goodness for running..... life changing... we are runners!!!

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

I just stare at my photo 10 years ago and that's enough to inspiration for me. =)

Unknown said...

If I had a cute butt like that I would totally wear the same outfit!