In the interest of time and keeping a running theme going, I thought I'd do a top ten greatest things I'm grateful for in running.
Thank you running Gods for:
9. Running fuel like Gu and Sport Beans for long run days.
|my park - I owned the place today!|
7. The Internet, where in a wink of an eye, you can calculate routes, calories burned, gather information, browse blogs and order a new pair of running pants.
5. Fellow running bloggers like Jason, Lesley & Julie ----> make sure to check out my blog roll for others who rock. I find humor, advice, feedback and inspiration from my fellow writing runners.
4. Thank you running Gods for making me thinner and healthier...
3. ...for challenging me to be stronger and inspiring me to dig deeper.
2. Race day excitement and runner's high.
1. Thank you for finish lines where goals are reached, dreams achieved and new beginnings emerge.