Friday, January 13, 2012

Sh*t Runners Say...

more funny chickens found here
I've seen all of these videos popping up on FB - "sh*t white girls say, black girls say, club people say, etc, etc…"

So it got me to thinking…

What is some sh*t runners say?

Hmmm.  How about…


Big news!
  1. I'm gonna just do an 'easy' six miles today.
  2. I was supposed to do a long run but only got 10 in.
  3. I wonder if I should just pee on myself and try to PR this race?
  4. I know I just ran 26.2 miles but I am disappointed.  I only shaved 1 minute off my last time.
  5. Don't forget to DVR the Olympic Trials.
  6. Fartleks.
  7. Yippee! GU now has a peanut butter flavor!
  8. Hell no I won't get chicked.
  9. Hell. I just got chicked.
  10. Yes! Negative splits!
  11. All I want for Christmas is a new Garmin. And maybe some cold weather gear. Oh OK and a copy of "Spirit of The Marathon."
  12. Woo hoo / boo hoo - hill work.
  13. Lost another toe nail. Oh well.
  14. "Please don't pants my poop."
  15. I totally bonked after hitting the wall so today I'm just going for a recovery run.
  16. Ugh. Taper sucks. I just want to get out there and run.
What am I missing?

What would you add to the list?

Happy Friday all…

XO
Jen

13 comments:

Michele @nycrunningmama said...

I've said to my hubby, "Ughh...I think I'm getting sick. I'm going to go for a run to see if I feel better"

Damian said...

Those circles? Oh, it's just my nipples, they're bleeding.

Wait - cropdusting is a farming term too?

Unknown said...

hahah - keep them coming! Love it!

The Skårtist said...

Don't pants your poop - That video was hilarious!!!

Jason said...

F*ck it I'm going to go harder and faster.

Can I hold it to the next porta-potty? Can I? Stop now? What do I do?

Erica Gorman said...

How about....I'm not feeling good in this run right now. I will feel better if I run faster!

Unknown said...

OMG ... this is hilarious! and so true!

I've said this: "I'm bored. Think I'll go for a run. Nothing big, just 5 or 6 miles"

Unknown said...

love it!

Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri said...

I'm so tired. Going for a run will wake me up! (happens every time I have an evening run)

Kevin said...

"&#%@! My ______ is chafed."

Unknown said...

hahahahaha!! These are great guys - keep at em.

Sara said...

Peanut Butter Gu?!?!?!?! Go to Florida for a week and look what I miss! Yay!

And I love this post, friend! :)

Running With The Girls said...

How about "I swear it's my shorts that stink, not me"