Sh*t runners never say:
- 25.2 already? Damn, only one more mile.
- No, no. I don't want the medal - running was its own reward.
- I'm not hungry.
- I like being the slowest in the group.
- I really hope I don't PR this time.
- What does BQ mean?
- I decided to race without my Garmin.
- One pair of sneakers are plenty.
- How many miles is this marathon?
- I'd rather be walking.
- This sport would be so much easier if it was all uphill.
- Can you pass me my jean jacket - going for a run.
- Nothing sucks more than crossing a finish line.
- I hope there are a bunch of dogs off their leashes at the park today!
- Oh, how fun. An ice storm.
- I'm so glad I had the burrito and hot wings before this 16 miler. Great call.
- I hope I "pants my poop" this time ;)
- Awesome! I'm injured - now I get to rest for a few weeks!
- Thank God for the wall of walkers in front of me, now I can slow down.
- Woot! I just ran thru a pile of dog poop - It's my lucky day.
Now I'm sure I'm missing at least 20 more so bring on your own 'sh*t us runners would NEVER say' in the comments below!
Have a great day!