Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sprained ankle - Way to go

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  I am so f'in upset with myself. I ridiculously sprained my ankle last night.

It was a very un-athletic/non-stotan night of vodka tonics, skinny-jeans and high heels... and I missed a step (where'd that come from?) and fell on my ass - my overpriced cocktail soaking said skinny jeans in the process…

Idiot.

No Firecracker 10K tomorrow.

No nice shoes for the GRAMMYs.

No idea when I'll be able to run again.

I could cry I'm so mad/sad.

I'm RICE'ing today but it's swollen and purple and it hurts. A lot.

Way to go.

idiot


I'm swearing off drinking a lot and hope to be recovered now soon.

XO
Jen

3 hours later….

OK, so now that I'm done berating myself - I am moving on - please leave advice on what I should do to heal faster - also any one have any idea how long I should not run for?

I also will say that post pity party, I'm thankful that I didn't hurt it worse, break it, or break anything else.

Post a Comment