Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello from California

Cutest race shirt and swag bag ever!

Surf City was fabulous. What a great race - if you are ever considering this one I would definitely recommend it.

Sorry I haven't been around, lots of work, travel and other stuff to talk about!!  I'll be in Los Angeles the rest of the week movin' and shakin'.  I may be doing the Chinese Fire Cracker 10K in LA on Sunday while I'm out here.

Remember - I was going to do it last year and then injured my ankle in an accident when I decided to have a few cocktails and wear heels.  Ooops.

In any case, just wanted to check in and celebrate that half number 5 is in the books! Yippee :)

Hope you are all doing well.  Post a recap very soon.

xo
Jen

9 comments:

Jason said...

Well I've got a solution for you that is fairly easy to remember: No drinks and heels and the Firecracker 10k will be run,.

Enjoy your time out there.

Unknown said...

HAHA - I'm pretty sure that I'll run it… I'll skip the heels but can't make promises about the cocktails!

Jamie from Savannah said...

That's awesome!! Congrats on your latest half. And you're right, it's a cute shirt for sure. I've never run a race anywhere other than my hometown, but I bet it's a fun way to see the city. Very cool!

Caroline said...

I agree this was a great race
My shirt is different than yours..no black

I love the shirt and the medal! everything was great

Caroline said...

congrats on your PR!

Mandy said...

Congrats on half #5!

Jill said...

So loving that shirt!! Congrats on your half marathon - yay!

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Who cares about the fact that you finished 13.1 miles, right? It's all about the swag!! LMAO! I think I signed up for the Diva JUST for the medal!! So what that it cost me $65 and 6 months of my life!! LOL. Congratulations on #5!! That is awesome! You are inspiring! (P.S. I can't walk in heels SOBER!)

Sara said...

I SO remember that last year! I am so happy this year clearly went a heck of a lot better for you! ;)