Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If you could run with anyone…

Who do you want to run with?
Photo Credit
I am a Facebook Fan of the ING NYC Marathon - I figure I might as well be as I'm planning on getting very lucky in the lottery this year and running it this fall. (Hey it's just as easy to be optimistic than not… so might as well put it in the universe. And if I don't get in, I can stalk all the people I'm jealous of…)

Anyway, every so often they pose questions to their followers - the other day they asked, "If you could run with any celebrity who would it be?"

There were runners who'd wanted a little comedy:
Big Ang (from Mob Wives)
Jim Carrey
Peter Griffen
Whoopi Goldberg
Ricky Gervais
Robin Williams
Robert Downey Jr.

There were runners who wanted to be uh, moved, by sexiness:
George Clooney
Ben Affleck
Scarlett Johanson
Ryan Gossling
Natalie Morales
David Beckham
Mila Kunis

Some wanted to run alongside political icons:
Nelson Mandella
Hillary Clinton

And finally others went a more Elite route:
Kara Goucher
Lance Armstrong
Dean Karnazes
Katherine Switzer

So got me to thinking - what celeb would I want to run with? Hmmm. I've thought about it all weekend and I'm having a tough time coming up with one! I would want someone who ran about my pace - someone that could muster something funny and / or motivational when need be. Huh. Gotta keep thinking about this.

But what about you? Who would be your celebrity running mate?


Post a Comment