Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How will I get my groove back?


Haven't done anything this week in the way of exercising and I'm kind of "sloppily" doing Weight Watchers.  Pretty half assed to be honest.

The troubling thing is, I feel like I'm losing my mojo here.

I could've went to the gym and did weights and the bike but I kind of am leaning on the uncomfortable foot as an excuse.

Not sure what my problemo is but it blows.

Tomorrow I see the foot doc.  Hopefully I'll get my groove back.  What do you guys do when motivation wanes?? Anybody remember what the hell Stella did to get her groove back?  I need something.  Anything.  Help!!

XO

Jen

PS:  You have to admit the cartoon is kind of funny at least...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I have been in a slump too many times to count. Here's what works for me:

Music-not only does it inspire me to move, it actually enhances my mood.

Change your routine and do something fun-bike ride, kayak, swim,dance.

Change your thinking-everyday should not be measured in terms of "good" & "bad" thinking this way will set you up for feeling negative and beating yourself up which will lead to more loss of mojo...think healthy Be OK with imperfection bc nobody is or will ever be :o)

Hang in there..you are doing great! oxo

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Nik -- you are soooo right about the "good" & "bad" negative thinking. It's my favorite thing to preach about and yet i sink right back into that bad thinking!!

No journey was ever just a straight path and no road completely smooth. I'll get over the bumps and make it out just fine! xo