Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 29 - 116 days to go - Happy National Running Day



It's National running day - who knew such a day even existed.  Not one single running hallmark card has crossed my path!  :)

I was pretty bummed to realize it was such a running holiday and still can't run.  I did manage to get a sock and my husbands sneaker on to hobble to the gym.  It was sore and annoyingly uncomfortable but I was able to do 30 mins on the bike.  My goal right now is to stop the weight gain bleeding and keep a little cardio and training going.  So my aim is to do it again tomorrow and Friday.

I'm hoping that within the next few days I'll be back to my own sneakers and some running!

XO
Jen

Don't forget to check out my shopping blog at NJ.com!

4 comments:

Frannie said...

Go you... a little cross-training never hurt anyone!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Skårtist said...

I bike in crocs --- you should try it, plenty of room for a sore tootsie!

Unknown said...

Hmm - maybe I'll look into some crocs...

Thanks Frannie! Trying to stay in the fight!