Saturday, June 26, 2010

Drive by blogging


Sorry I haven't been around - been super busy, caught a bug and have had a packed week!

Ran twice this week - and once I even broke the 3 mile mark :) Yay.  I had to slow down then, because I spiked a fever for a few days.  Feeling ready to gear up and get back on training track.

Lost another 1/2 pound at Weight Watchers this week - so things are going in the right direction.

That's all I got for now.  In the middle of date night with hubby, which due to budgetary reasons, has been reduced to sushi from Shop Rite and a $1 movie from Redbox.  Good times.

XO
Jen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good company is all you need for a good date, and you have that! They just announced that Bret Michaels is playing at the finish line for the Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon. That's a lot of retro Awesomness! Now we HAVE to go!

Unknown said...

It's true. Bret Michaels puts it way over the top. I even liked him before Celebrity Apprentice - I mean, Poison. Come on. AWESOME. And it's in Vegas. I really can't stand how much I love the whole concept of it.

Frannie said...

Hey Jen! I hate "smart phones." Every time I log on to the blog and then try to post a comment, it doesn't go through... I try three times, get frustrated, and give up. I'm almost never on the computer at home... but finally logged on to check in and say hello! Yay for passing the 3 mile mark... I am running the 4 mile race on Sunday and JUST started running again this week only... I did two miles one day (felt good) and the next day just walked/ran for two miles... didn't want to overdo it! Tomorrow, I'll try to do 3 miles and then rest Saturday and go for 4 on Sunday. I think we need to sign up for the half... I need the external discipline!!!