Monday, June 14, 2010

Got nothing... running on empty and empty on running

Oh man - it's been a tough few weeks.  Just wanted to update you since I haven't blogged in a few days.

That $%^&@!! toe nail injury really set me back.  It took me a while to get back and just when I thought I was ready to really run again, that foot is weirdly achey all over. The arch, ankle and heel feels strained and my hip is bothering me.  I must've been walking/running on it wrong to compensate for the dumb toenail or something.  All I know is it hurts to walk and I'm afraid to run because I don't want to really damage anything.

UGH!


I'm trying to remain motivated and all this non-running is such bad news for my momentum.

I go see a new foot doc on Thursday, hopefully he'll have some news.

So that's it.  I'm empty.  I'm hoping to get a fill on running again soon.  How are you people all doing??

XO
Jen

2 comments:

The Skårtist said...

well you can always start swimming...
"This former size 16 started by running and now is on her journey to complete the iron man" ...

Unknown said...

Ha! Love it Sara... If only I had a place to swim. i have thought that when I someday train for the Ironman I will have to invest in a pricier gym that has a pool and a decent bike! You know I want to do that someday. Today is not that day.