Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ragnar Florida Keys… This is it!

team dinner
I can't believe it's here!!

As I sit in a dark hotel room as team mate Ada Wong (from season 10's Biggest Loser) sleeps  - I just had to write a quick post. I can barely contain my awe and excitement.

It's been a surreal day of travel and seeing everyone all together for the first time!

 The Today Show interviewed a bunch of our teammates - YES! From Fat To Finish Line will be featured on The Today show!! It's going to air sometime next week. I will keep you posted.

Then we all had dinner at an Italian restaurant and they even gave me gluten-free pasta.

It's 9:55 PM and I should try to wind down and sleep. Alarm is set for 4:45 AM.

Talk to you on the other side!

XO
Jen

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for all of you and will be following your progress. Good luck!

Daphne @ Daphne Alive said...

Very exciting! Have a fun weekend :)

Amy Z said...

Good luck! Let us know about the Today Show!

Colleen said...

So excited for you and the group! Have fun!

Lorenda said...

Runs for Cookies posted that it is going to air on Thursday, Jan 10.
Have a great time!!

nikki said...

so excited for you!! have a wonderful time... xoxoxo

Rebecca said...

Good luck today!!!

Running Librarian said...

have fun!

Z@KickingKilos said...

Cant wait to hear more :)

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Of course I'm finally working again tomorrow and Thursday so I won't be able to watch it live, damn it!!!