Sunday, December 31, 2017

Weight Watchers Freestyle Chicken Cutlet and White Bean Recipe

Weight Watcher's Freestyle Chicken Cutlet and White Bean Recipe

This was super tasty and very fast to make. I had it over a 1/2 cup of rice. I bet it would be amazing over pasta or quinoa. It would probably also be great over zoodles or cauliflower rice - keeping it 100% freestyle.

The recipe itself is hearty and 0 Freestyle points.


Ingredients:

A few chicken cutlets (I think I might've had a little less than a pound of them? About six)
1 thinly sliced medium onion
1 thinly sliced green bell pepper
2 chopped garlic cloves
1 15.5 oz can of diced tomatoes (mine has basil flavoring)
1  15.5 oz can of white beans
1 tbs of capers
1/3 cup of mild banana pepper rings (the kind that come sliced in a jar) 
seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, pepper flakes (whatever you want). 

Spray a large non-stick pan with a little olive oil cooking spray. Sautee onions, peppers and garlic until slightly softened. (I also sprinkled those with a little salt and pepper) 



Push the veggies to the side.

Season the chicken with the spices and cook on each side for about a minute each. 

Put the veggies over the chicken and add the beans, tomatoes banana peppers and capers.

Cover and cook for about ten minutes.  I put it over a half a cup of white rice (3 pts.)

I think this would be great with some mushrooms tossed in and maybe even some string beans. 

Enjoy! Let me know what you think. 

XO
Jen 









No comments: