Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 10 - 135 days to go - on the move

Tomorrow is move day - yee ha.  It's the end of this chapter and on to the next.  I'm sad to leave my home and neighborhood but looking forward to new adventures.






Today I was in packing hell and with boxes up to our ears, there is no end in sight.  Luckily, the closing isn't for a while so if were not 100% ready we can still come back and forth with stuff.  Not ideal but it's fine.


I didn't run today but last night I was fiddling around with Map My Run and found this area that actually shows you all these overall stats - How cool is this!  I've run 133.07 miles in a month and 6 days!  LOL - and have burned over 16,000 calories.  Not bad for a months work.  :)  Have a great weekend.  Not sure I'll post tomorrow night because I won't have internet and I'm not so sure I want to write a blog post on my  Blackberry, tho, I've done stranger things.  



Stats

MapMyPoints: 1170
Member Since: 03/08/2010
Total Maps: 10
Total Workouts: 39
Total Distance: 133.07 mi.
Total Burned: 16,325 (kcal)

Workout Summary

Gym / Health Club: 19
Run: 15
Sports / Activities: 1
Walk: 4

Green Stats 

Total Workout Days: 38
Distance Traveled: 133.07 mi.
Gas Saved: 7.39 gallons
Money Saved: $25.73
Carbon Offset: 143.1 lbs. of CO2

3 comments:

Frannie said...

Nice! I still have to figure out how to use all of the resources you've mentioned. Looking forward to the 5k on Sunday...I'll call u tomorrow. Moving is no fun... good luck settling in.

Unknown said...

Congrats Jen! That's some serious pavement pounding!

The Skårtist said...

Wow, those numbers are pretty impressive when laid out like that! I like how they tell you how much money you have saved -- I guess you didn't input the cost of new shoes and all the extra running gear ha ha ha.

good luck with the move. "New chapter" is exactly right!