Monday, August 19, 2013

Off to Maine and watch my new show on DIY Network!

I've been training for my Tri and getting thru summer.

I got my labs back from my doctor and I'm very healthy. No issues at all. So why I can't seem to lose weight remains a mystery. Oh well.

I'm getting ready to head up to Maine to root on Jen from Miles, Muscles and Mommyhood in her hometown Rev3 race and my dear friend and biz partner Angela to Triathlon victory!

I am sure I'm going to be very jealous that I'm not participating. Perhaps something to aim for next year.

In the meantime - remember all those blog posts about going to Kentucky? Well I have big news!! This week the series premiere of the television show I've been working on premieres!! It's called LogHeads and it will air on DIY Network on Aug. 22 at 10 PM and repeat Aug. 24th at 11 PM! Please check it out!


I hope you have DIY and I hope you'll check it out!

XO
Jen 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Next year Jen Roe!

Julie said...

Set my DVR to record!! :-)

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

I'll remind my parents to record it for me! $190/month for Cablevision and I don't get DIY!

Unknown said...

Ill set the dvr!!