Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Whole30 Day 19, 20, and 21 Cocktails and Treadmills

I'm getting excited! I'm gonna make it thru Kentucky with this whole30 thing - I feel confident and can see the finish line!

Although I'm pretty sure that I haven't lost any weight, I'm feeling good and will likely keep eating this way.

Here's the highlights from the last few days -

On the 19th day I got to finally find a little time (and day light) to get out and run a little. Just one mile but boy was it good to get my sweat on!


Yesterday, we were pretty snowbound all day. I decided to have another Kombucha drink and served it up in a martini glass to feel fancy.



The best part of the Kombucha was the glass. This time I tried the trinity one. It was OK. Even though I said I kind of liked it the other day, on second thought maybe I don't. I'm pretty sure I'll never buy one again but we'll see. It is pretty vinegar-y tasting and still no buzz.

Today I roasted myself a chicken for dinner that was quite tasty and I'm so excited to report that Angela found a treadmill AND spin bike for a steal on Craigslist. YAY!! Exercise options!!

Treadmill in the basement :) 
spin bike in Angela's room but it's moveable
So all in all I'm making it through.

XO
Jen




1 comment:

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

It would probably taste better with some vodka in it! Ha! Glad you're doing so well and I'm sure you lost weight!!