Saturday, April 10, 2010

day 60 - 21 days to go - SATURDAY! YAY!

Holy hell.  Day 60 of training!  I've stuck with this thing faithfully for 60 days!!  I can't even begin to tell you how awesome I feel over this - I once was the queen of fall-off-the-wagon-I-have-an-excuse-why-I-can't-but-I-tried.

But no more.

I must give up that crown and hand it over to someone else.  Someone with a closet full of excuses and a truck load of BS, because I am no longer that person.  No sireee, I'm now, "no retreat, no surrender, ain't no stoppin' me now, Roe".

Ok that's a big title.  You can still just call me Jen.  I'll be the one without the crown and running until my legs fall off.  Which might happen this week as I attempt my greatest feat (with my feet... couldn't resist) to run NINE miles.

OOF... maybe I shouldn't give up that crown so fast!  Joking.  Nine miles?  no sweat, it's just 3 miles, 3 times.  And I can do three miles pretty comfortably.  And you know, nothing like running for over 2 hours to energize ya.  It'll be, gulp, great.  :)



In other news, I lost 1.4 at weigh in this week!  Yippee!  I'm getting closer to closer to goal and I'm so happy about it.

XO

Jen

PS:  Almost forgot... I'm souper, blah, blah,blah... please vote, 2 more days!!  Vote for JENNIFER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!!

Unknown said...

:) you are the best Ang, thanks for always holding down the comment. Means a lot to me!