Saturday, February 27, 2010

day 20 - 63 days to go - Happy Hour

It's been a tough week emotionally - today we found out that my ailing cat probably has cancer and I don't think she'll be around too much longer :'(  along with all the other crapola that's been going on - it's been tough.  I really feel so bad about the Chile thing too -- that's been on my mind all day.

Fortunately, I got my training in and that went well.  It makes me feel so much better.  I keep pushing myself.  There were times where I was running (for only a minute but still! what progress!) at 5.5 on a 1 incline.  That's pretty freakin' good considering where I was 20 days ago.

I also weighed in at Weight Watchers today down another 2 pounds!  Yay me!

Those size 16's are gonna be retired pretty soon as they are starting to feel annoyingly loose!  All good.

So now I'm going to treat myself to a dirty martini and a little greasy chinese food.  My favorite.  And I'll be back in the gym in the AM, working it off!!

XO,
Jen

No comments: