Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday.

The Macy's Day parade, food, family and football and of-course giving thanks.

My heart swells with gratitude when I stop to really think about all the wonderful things in my life.

1.   I am thankful for my family.
2.   I am thankful for my friends.
3.   I am thankful for having found running.
4.   I am thankful for fellow bloggers and the support I get from other runners.
5.   I am thankful for iTunes, sport beans, Gu and other stuff that support my run.
6.   I am thankful for Facebook, Twitter and other means of connecting to others.
7.   I am thankful for my followers and commenters because sometimes it's what keeps me going.
8.   I am thankful for Saucony and Brooks for sneakers that support my over-pronating feet perfectly.
10. I am thankful for my health and an injury free body.

I can go on and on. I am so thankful to be on this journey.

I am thankful that I got my virtual Turkey Trot in this morning! (Actually 4.31 miles but who's counting?)

Now I'm looking forward to being very thankful for a great meal and day with the fam.

Enjoy your holiday.

XO

Jen

3 comments:

financecupcake said...

Which virtual race did you do? I can't read the blog name in that funny font. I am going to do this one: http://redonkrunner.blogspot.com/2011/10/join-me-for-virtual-turkey-trot.html

Unknown said...

Hi Christina - I meant to link back to the Trot but I was rushing this post to get my son ready to head to Grandmas! Oops…

I found this one at dailyvitaminf.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Congrats on your virtual Trot!