Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ING New York City Marathon Good news and bad news

This was not a kind way to find out. Cold.

Well the good news is I have $255 dollars to spend on something else, I don't have to face down a 20 mile run and I don't have to figure out whether I'll be following the Nike + training plan or something else…

The bad news?

Waaaaaah! I didn't get in.

The good news? Whew. I didn't get in.

Truthfully it would've been so tough to get the training in.

Truthfully, I would've loved to have tried though.

Oh well.

For now it remains securely on the bucket list.

XO
Jen

3 comments:

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

Always on the bucket list. Maybe when I finish school and I know I can do it officially.

The Boring Runner said...

Oh Julie, I'm sorry :( BUT, keep trying - the race isn't going anywhere!!

Natalie said...

I am sorry!! Maybe next year!!
www.activewomom.com