Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Santa came right in the middle of "It's A Wonderful Life" last night!
Merry Christmas!

I hope you are having a spectacular day!

We are. My husband warmed up around the fire ;)

who doesn't love the yule log?
While my son tore into gifts…

Choo-choo set!

And even Momma got a cool gift or two (actually - momma was spoiled this year!) But how is this for starters…

He some of my favorite medals and bibs framed! So nice!

I can't wait to hear all about your Christmas!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Medals! Merry Christmas Jen, Marty and Ben!

The Skårtist said...

that is such a great gift idea for you! Love it.

Suz and Allan said...

What a neat gift! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

What a terrific display! Merry Christmas!

Jason said...

What an awesome gift. Maybe I can get Karen to make me one of those.

Does WPIX still run the Yule Log all day?

Sara said...

I love the medals and bibs framed - that looks great! And it is a really good idea.

Your son is adorable. :)