Thursday, September 23, 2010

Running songs: playlist updated

Music... I need it for running and have taken a lot of time to experiment with different genre's and beats.

Spark People just provided a pretty cool list of workout songs and it inspired me to take a look at updating my own music.

Here are some of my latest favorites - some have remained in rotation since day 1 of the journey - some are new, some are old. As always - love your suggestions!

Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas 
Lay All your love on me - Abba 
Promises in the Dark - Pat Benatar 
Lose Yourself - Eminem 
I'm Not Afraid - Eminem 
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield 
Alive & Kicking - Simple Minds 
Relight my Fire (old disco song) 
Beautiful Day - U2 
Pretty Vegas - INXS 
Paradise City - Guns n Roses 
It Goes Around the World - ATC 
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Kahn 
I Get Knocked Down - Chumbawumba 
Telephone - Lady Gaga 
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha
Heat of The Moment - Asia
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Anthem Part 2 - Blink 182
Ray of Light - Madonna
Please Don't Stop The Music - Rhiana
Temperature - Sean Paul
Glamorous Life - Sheila E.
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
Rat In a Cage - Smashing Pumpkins
Low - Flo-Rida featuring T-Pain)
Get Back - Ludacris


An eclectic collection if I do say so myself... 


Happy running/working out!


Jen

6 comments:

The Skårtist said...

Oh no that reminds me, I forgot to give you something when you were here... I have the greatest running mix. darn. when are you coming back. Or i supposed in this day of technology I can figure out how to virtually get it to you?!

Unknown said...

Sweet!! Can't wait! - either way - I think I'll be back at the end of October.

Unknown said...

Pon De Replay from Rihanna is another good one.

Unknown said...

Definitely -- I actually have it on my iPod - courtesy of your suggestion ;)

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

Blac-eyed Peas, rihanna, beyonce are always on my running playlist =)

Hi! new follower here! hope you can swing by my blog too =)

Unknown said...

Thanks Hotlegs Runner!