Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday night musings

Well, I'm trying to blog more - so here I am.

Thanks for all of you who sent me notes of support on my return to the blog. It means a lot to me that so many of my friends care about this thing and God if you people don't motivate me to keep going and keep running, I don't know what would!  It's pretty cool how connected we've all become thru this running thing.

So after my "bringing sexy back post" I did go on to break out of the 2 mile rut and ran for four and then I did 2 yesterday, only because I was pretty pressed for time (and feeling a little tweaking in knees and stuff from the four the day before.)

This running/fitness/life in general thing is one great journey. In the best of times I'm feeling great and in the worse of times, I'm learning tremendous life lessons about myself. It's really all good.

I'm looking forward to seeing where the road will lead me.

This week I have to run five miles at some point. Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting! Good luck on your five mile run!