Thursday, June 6, 2013

Koss Fit Series Headphones for women review

I am a runner who enjoys music on my runs especially when on the treadmill. There is no doubt that The Black Eyed Peas has helped me to "Get it Started" and Eminem has been there, "Until I Collapse."

There are two things that have always plagued me - finding the right headphones and the right way to carry my iPhone. I will talk more about carrying my tunes in another post but for now - let's talk headphones.

The folks at Koss Fit offered to send me a pair of headphones for review. Specifically, the one's they sent me are from their Fit Series and are headphones "for women, made by women."

When they first arrived my immediate thought was "oh, oh." They sent me the kind that wrap around the ear kind and I've never had luck with that type. With that said, they were super lightweight and in a bright, pretty color and figured I'd give them a shot.


Actually, I really liked them. They worked well, the sound quality was exceptional and they were so light, I forgot I was wearing them. They also have the bud type too:



Here are some of the features from the Koss website:


Key Features:
●  Designed for Women. By Women.
●  Sweat resistant
●  Ultra lightweight
●  Extreme durability
●  Soft flexible clips
●  Three cushion sizes: small, medium, large
●  Covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty

Whatever you do, please remember to use caution when running outside with headphones. I try to always keep one ear headphone free when running amongst traffic or even a busy path. You need to be aware of your surroundings an safety first. 

What's your favorite running song?

XO
Jen

PS: I was given these headphones for review but was under no obligation. This is my opinion. 




5 comments:

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Right now my favorite song is Bruno Mars' 'Runaway.' I adore him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fviQQ03fq0I

Ruby Lynn said...

Brave by Sara Bareilles. Great song to run to!
http://rubylynnslens.blogspot.com/

HealthyLittleMe said...

I loved "Get Me Bodied" by Beyonce and "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor.

www.herecomeshealthylittleme.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I have 2 favorites.

For nearing the end of a tough weights routine I put on "Love the Way You Lie" Eminem/Rihanna. The lyrics are powerful.

For a nice rhythm for my treadmill days I go for "Just Give Me a Reason" P!nk & Nate Ruess. LOVING that song right now.

Now, I'm going to look into those headphones! Thanks Jen!

The Frugal Exerciser - Sheila Simmons said...

When I am on the elliptical I like Rihanna Diamonds remix.