Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh Crap - it's been too long

Sorry peeps - I've fallen off the face of the earth… I've been swamped. Taken on a full-time freelance gig and between that, running, taken care of a four year old, building the Media Meld empire and my NJ.COM blog… well….
Send help. And wine.
Ya know. It's been a tough few weeks but I've been running pretty consistently and I feel good.

Been gearing up to run another half this weekend in AC and I'm excited!

I also got a few "Chi Running" books and have been reading them. Fascinating stuff. There's this whole other method of running that is supposed to help you run faster, further and with less risk of injury. I have an extra copy of the book so as soon as I read my copy, fully 'get it' and can really implement the technique, I'll be doing another book giveaway.

Hope you all have been well. I'll try to 'keep in touch' more often and will report back after AC!

XO
Jen

3 comments:

Sara said...

I have missed you my friend! I would love to do freelance work - that is really cool! Glad all is well!! Will be thinking of you as I run my half this weekend too. Someday we need to run a race together. :)

Jason said...

Been missing you on FB, Twitter and your blog. Glad you gave us an update.

Keep doing what you do and we will all be here when you are ready.

Kathy said...

Good luck in AC this weekend, I'll be thinking about you!